A global leader in the Luxury Wholesale industry with multiple offices worldwide, is looking for an experienced and seasoned Account Executive to join their team. This person should possess outstanding sales experience, honed customer service skills and a passion to connect. We value executives who are passionate about proactively pursuing new accounts and identifying roadblocks and obstacles to increasing business. The ideal fit will be innovative enough to suggest tailored solutions to common account problems. Dedication to grow the business and facilitate smoother connections between our clients and our internal executives is a must.
Account Executive responsibilities
- Building a strong client portfolio by utilizing different communication channels on a daily basis.
- Educating existing and prospect customers about our products and services.
- Performing extensive reach out, mostly by Phone.
- Service customers on a daily basis.
- Using our IT platforms to track progress and report goals.
- Analyzing consumer needs and developing innovative customer development solutions.
- Reports to the National sales leader.
Qualifications and requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to negotiate and problem-solve.
- Knowledge of current marketing, advertising trends and best practices.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in programs including PowerPoint, MS Office and Excel.
- Demonstrate business acumen and a deep understanding of the business sales process.
- Previous experience in jewelry wholesale/retail is a major advantage
- Diamond Experience is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Must be able to legally work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Must be able to successfully pass extensive background check.
The company considers the team to be the most valuable asset , that’s why they offer base salary plus sales commissions (they do not believe in commission only based positions), in addition they offer a package of benefits ( based on eligibility ) including Group Health insurance partly paid by the company, optional dental and vision insurance, PTO’s and other benefits.