We are assisting a leading provider of multimedia and mobile technologies company in their search for a Client Partnership Manager (CPM). Reporting to the VP of Partnerships & Chief of Staff, the CPMis primarily responsible for cultivating (65%) and maintaining relationships (35%) among client partners while also developing strategies to increase revenues and opportunities.
If you are passionate about art and the museum world in general, tourism, entertainment and being a part of a team who educates, entertains, and makes a viable difference – read on.
Our team is our “family” and we would love to welcome a positive, “can do” person with expert communication skills – both written and verbal – with the ability to research, develop, and sell new business opportunities while managing and building on relationships with existing clients with a focus on content, hardware, and mobile platform sales.
This position holds a variety of responsibilities which include: developing and managing client relationships and designing business opportunities which allow these partnerships to thrive; identifying opportunities for new business; responding to RFPs; negotiating and enforcing contracts; developing and executing plans for strategic growth; meeting and exceeding sales goals; attending workshops & tradeshows; and keeping up on market research and trends.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain business relationships
- Research and identify prospects and follow-up on all aspects of new business development: direct marketing, emails, site visits – managing active prospecting list
- Build and maintain active client relationships
- Present products and services to existing and potential clients via phone, web conference, and in-person presentations
- Develop budgets, price quotes, and negotiate contractual agreements
- Create thoughtful, well-written, and visually appealing proposals
- Regular travel to meet with and present to clients
- Manage outstanding inquiries, proposals, and convert to contracted sales
- Collaborate with creative team to deliver content on-time and on budget
- Serve as primary liaison between client and company’s app development and operations teams for initial set up and long-term maintenance of equipment and mobile applications
- Ability to think strategically, innovatively, and creatively to respond to client’s needs with thoughtful solutions – asking important questions and listening intently
- Outstanding written and presentation skills and the ability to articulate creative concepts and technical concepts to cross-functional audiences
- Outstanding written and verbal communications and organization skills. Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task. A self-starter as well as a solid team player
- 5+ years business to business sales experience required
- Interest in Museums, Tourism and the Arts and an understanding of these markets and trends highly desirable
- Understanding of Experiential Marketing
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Salesforce or other CRM experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to travel required