A successful eCommerce technology company with WW presence is continuing its incredible growth and seeking a Total Rewards Manager to join the people team in New York. In this role, you will play a key part in developing compensation strategies and benefits programs, managing end-to-end compensation cycles and supporting key stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity to build a strong and competitive compensation and benefits package to support company’s ongoing growth. We are looking for someone with wide knowledge and a great passion for creating impact in an instrumental role within an innovative and fast-paced company.
- Own the compensation planning and development in the US; this will include salaries, pay-for-performance plans such as commissions, incentive and bonuses, equity packages and benefits programs.
- Implement compensation philosophy, research external benchmarks, and proactively advice on all compensation updates, working closely with key stakeholders.
- Develop company’s internal sales compensation metrics to ensure our compensation plans are strong, current and competitive.
- Lead company’s benefit programs (401k, medical, vision, dental, FSA, life, disability, PTO, etc.) to ensure relevant and competitive programs, always striving to discover areas in which we can enhance our offerings.
- Manage communication with benefits vendors, to oversee enrollment, renewal, and delivery of benefits to the employees.
- Create and manage routine analysis related to employee benefits, career progression metrics, diversity and compensation, management reports, and organizational health indicators.
- Evaluate and map HRIS organizational needs and ensure accurate and useful system design which meets the evolving requirements.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Compensation and Benefits role (or similar).
- Experience working at fast, globally distributed tech start up / SaaS organization.
- Expertise managing US employee benefits programs and vendor partnerships.
- Strong experience designing and implementing bonus, sales commission and incentives plans- a must!
- Data driven, you collect, weigh, and analyze data to make decisions.
- Autonomous worker with strong prioritization capabilities, highly organized and detail oriented, with the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Startup mentality and experience
- Management capabilities as the ideal candidate will recruit and manage future comp & benefits specialists
- Experience in establishing comp and benefits platforms from scratch.
- Strong proficiency of Microsoft office
- Familiarity with HRIS reporting
- Experience working in eCommerce / retail industry.
Why join us?
- Great product, talents and minds!
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- In light of the global pandemic, all company’s teams are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.
- The company is consistently occupying Best Place to Work lists!