One of our clients, a provider of sophisticated web Intelligence solutions tailored to operational needs of law enforcement agencies, is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join their growing team.
The Customer Success Manager will act as a trusted advisor for building customer relationships and empowering company’s customers to achieve their goals. The CSM will partner frequently with company’s teams to deliver onboarding process, ensure product adoption, secure renewals, and expansions.
- Build strong relationships with clients to understand their needs, ensure their success and gain success stories using the company’s platform.
- Manage Onboarding: Work with multiple client teams and internal teams to successfully onboard new customers.
- Manage Customer Engagement: maintain regular check-ins engagement with customers.
- Collaborate with our product team to manage customer feedback.
- Work alongside project management and support teams to ensure timely delivery of products and services.
- Manage day-to-day service delivery and communicate effectively in difficult and time sensitive situations serving as the primary Point of Contact for a Contracting Officers Representative (COR).
- Proactively identify risks, threats, and opportunities that could impact the success of the project.
- Master the product offering and evaluate end-user needs.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, criminal Justice or a related field
- 3+ years’ experience in customer success or account management roles within SAAS companies. Big Advantage – Experience with OSINT
- Strong customer-facing and communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment (experience in a high-growth start-up is a plus)
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize and re-prioritize, swiftly, on an as-needed basis.
- Working collaboratively across the company with internal teams
- Results-driven, self-starter.
- Must be able to travel about 20-30%