One of our clients, a well-established and fast growing luxury goods company is looking for a sharp, hands-on Controller. Reporting to the local management and Global CFO based in Israel, the Controller will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting and finance activities, including: ongoing daily accounting, year-end statements and reports, collections, accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash flow, reporting to management, human resources.
This is a stand-alone position with huge growth potential as the company is considering an IPO.
As a Financial Controller, you will:
- Manage all the accounting aspects, end to end, such as fixed-assets, accrued expenses, prepaid expenses, aging reports, revenues, bank reconciliations, taxes, etc.
- Manage and prepare the monthly closing of the financials of the company
- Report directly and work closely with the company’s CEO, CFO and corporate office in Israel.
- Analysis of the company’s results on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for all tax reports
- Involvement in cross-company initiatives and process improvement changes.
- Work with the local business to identify their reporting needs and provide timely solutions.
- Responsibility on payment cycles.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets or forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. CPA a big plus.
- Experience in private accounting. Retail is a must.
- Solid knowledge of accounting concepts, practices and procedures
- Self-motivated with pro-active attitude, who can work in a dynamic growing environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Good people skills and a team player.
- Performs well under pressure.
- Effective working independently as well as part of a team.
- Experience in QuickBooks is a must.
- Conversational Hebrew is an advantage.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with strong R&D and academic support, a pioneer in the luxury business with strong HQ support. Competitive comp.