One of our top performing clients, a successful eCommerce technology company with WW presence is continuing its incredible growth and seeking an FP&A manager to play a key role in the growth of the business.
As FP&A Manager, you will play a pivotal role in analyzing, planning, tracking, and partnering with the Go-To-Market teams. You will have a major impact on the execution of the Company’s strategy from ROI and efficiency perspective. Your close relationships with senior leadership and deep understanding of the operations work will be a key factor for your success. Your years of economic background and modeling capabilities should contribute during each re-structure, analysis, or execution task of Go-To-Market initiatives such as expanding into new business/territories, optimization of existing processes, cross-departmental overlap.
- Be the source of truth for the company’s operations efficiency KPIs
- Support senior leadership by identifying opportunities for improvement
- Forecast Go-To-Market teams’ results (New sales, Retention, etc.)
- Co-lead the strategic processes behind incentives plans
- Budget, plan, and track resources invested in the Go-To-Market efforts
- Leverage deep understanding of Go-To-Market KPIs in order to support company’s predictions and operational initiatives.
- Analyze operational programs and optimize them in order to bring company’s KPIs closer to strategic goals
- Create and maintain financial and operational models – to enable Go-To-Market senior leadership to drive change
- 4+ years of financial-analytical experience
- Cross-functional leading experience
- A bachelor’s degree in Economics or accounting
- Fluent with numbers
- Expert in modeling
- Hands-on experience in complex operational modeling
- Experience fast growing tech start up / B2B SaaS / e-commerce.
- Join a sophisticated company, team and product!
- You’ll have an active part in accelerating company’s growth in an efficient way
- Company’s current fast evolution opens unlimited room for the ideal candidate to join and make a significant mark.
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- In light of the global pandemic, all company’s teams are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.
- The company is consistently occupying Best Place to Work lists!