One of our clients, one of the top names in the diamond industry, is seeking a General Manager to run the company’s special line of business in the US. As part of their huge expansion, the company seeks Leaders all over the US.
The ideal candidate should have solid experience in the diamond/jewelry retail industry in the US, as well as strong relationships with industry large players and retailers.
Above all, passion, and love for the business!
Relocation within the US is supported.
- Reports to the company’s CEO.
- Developing and maintaining sales channels to major US retailers (chains and independents).
- Maintaining existing and expanding new wholesale accounts.
- Engaging new accounts and developing programs with them.
- Manage the day-to-day operations, including recruiting and mentoring staff, financials, and business development.
- At least 10 years of experience as a diamond/jewelry sales executive to large independents and retail chains on a US national/regional scale.
- Particular focus on familiarity with independent stores; must have recent industry experience and relationships with diamond buyers at independent stores.
- Must be an excellent sales person with a proven track record.
- Familiar with the global diamond market.
- Managerial skills, recruiting and managing a team of sales people including sales target, training, and building trust.
- Highly reliable and will be required to undergo a polygraph test and recommendations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – an example setter and leader with an ability to motivate others.
- Competitive compensation
- Be a significant part of a fast-growing Diamond company
- Great reputation, work balance, and ethics