Our client, a global luxury beauty company is looking for a resourceful, innovative, coachable, diligent and ambitious Operation manager with a solid understanding of CPG operation and experience in working with large retailers.
The operations manager is responsible for supply chain, providing strategic leadership to the warehouse and inventory planning teams and delivers millions of products per year.
The operation manager will be well involved in all operation, logistic, production, compliance, freight and IT fields and will have a key impact on driving the company’s strategic growth and business goals. The position will have a keen focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience and report directly into the company’s Controller.
- Assure all orders are shipped to both D2C and B2B customers on time and in full.
- Manage warehouse team to comply with “no chargebacks” policy customers and collaborate with finance team re meeting required shipping, labeling, and ticketing standards to assure no chargebacks.
- Maintain ERP automatic interfaces via EDI, Warehouse and e-commerce management, working with the ERP support team to assure orders and confirmation in and out are being transmitted smoothly. Prompt reaction to any errors.
- Tackle challenging business-critical problems, developing creative solutions and collaborating with partners on execution.
- Continuously identify opportunities for optimization and cost-savings through more efficient processes, negotiations, etc.
- Responsible for managing inventory counts, slow moving inventory, inventory accuracy in the system (Inventory type, expiration date, cost, quantities etc.), kits preparation as needed, coordinate with vendors re packing supply, constant improving the shipping costs and all other associate costs.
- Manage procurement processes. Assuring smooth receipt in the warehouse, coordinate freight in and out to B2B and B2C customers all while keeping a cost saving approach in mind.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, logistics or related fields.
- 2-5 years of experience in operations, or another role that enabled you to develop analytical, interpersonal, and project management skills.
- Creative problem-solver who excels in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment and never gives up.
- Communicator, Organized, detail-oriented and thorough; able to execute many projects simultaneously without missing any details.
- Hardworking self-starter who takes full ownership of own work and is eager to take on new challenges.
- A solid understanding of CPG operation and experience in working with retailers like Amazon, Ulta, Macy’s and others is a must.
- Experience working with a 3PL is a plus.
- Experience working with EDI connections is a plus.
- Experience working with International companies in a startup mode.
The company offers
- We professionally and personally invest in our employees.
- Competitive Base Salary and bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Summer Fridays.
- Employee discount and generous gratis policy.