One of our clients, a fast-growing manufacturing company is looking for a Sales Manager to join their US team. The ideal candidate is a technically oriented professional experienced in selling labeling and packaging solutions to small and medium size companies. Reporting to the CEO of the US subsidiary, the Regional Sales Manager will have full sales cycle responsibility driving revenue growth and creating long-term client relationships. This is an individual contributor role, no management responsibility.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for initial contact and pre-qualification of prospects utilizing sourcing, prospecting, and networking skills. They will identify potential sales targets and apply closing abilities to grow new sales within the assigned territory and markets.
- Generate new customer qualified sales leads by identifying and developing new business opportunities through prospecting cold calling, etc.
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day sales and marketing activities of new and existing customers.
- Maintain regular contact with customers to identify any concerns, investigate, resolve problems, and respond to customer inquiries.
- Exceed quarterly targets including lead qualification, lead referral and follow up, forecasts, and sales goals
- Develop client relationships, manages the proposal effort, develop and deliver client presentations, and assists in client and consultant issue resolution
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of experience in selling labeling and packaging solutions, especially lids, sleeves, or labels.
- Proven successful track record in business development and sales in the space.
- Understanding of manufacturing plant capabilities
- Experience working with an international company/start-up- an advantage.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks on a daily basis.
- Be highly motivated, ambitious and have a passion for problem solving.
- Excellent follow-up and responsiveness
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills, with superb communication ability
- Travel as needed.
- Ability to work remotely in a multi-cultural environment