Our client, a media tech startup company, with a total investment of $50M, is growing and expanding its business in the US.
The company has managed to build a truly differentiated offering in a massive space that seeks disruption partnering with content providers and media companies such as Sony Pictures, The Olympic Channel, The ProSieben group and more.
We are looking for a passionate Sales Manager with proven track record in selling B2B products to the media and broadcasting companies. Your responsibilities will include driving increased revenues from company’s existing relationships in the region, identifying new customers and opportunities, and following potential leads.
The Sales Manager is reporting to the CEO and working closely with the marketing, customer success partnership, and sales teams.
- Identifying leads and key stakeholders within the TV Industry
- Proactively seek sales to potential customers for all of company products and services
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound and lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails
- Build and maintain relationships with customers
- Provide quotes, proposals and make follow-up calls as required
- Negotiations and contract closures
- Update the sales database with recent customer/prospect activity
- Keeping the customers happy on an ongoing basis
- A thought leader who can bring innovation to the business and act as a key spokesperson for the company in the market
- Achieve quarterly and annual quota objectives
- Proven successful experience selling OTT/Streaming/Video cloud products to Media/ TV/ Broadcasting companies.
- Strong existing personal connections within the USA broadcast & content industries
- In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Great strategic planning, organizational and creative thinking skills
- Strong understanding of measurement approaches and track-record for implementing data-driven, quantifiable lead generation activities.
- Startup DNA mentality
- Competitive base and OTE
- One stop shop technology based solution
- Being part of the executive team in a Hyper growth mode company