We are assisting a leading international cosmetics company in their search for a Senior Accountant. Reporting to the VP of Finance and Operations North America, the Sr. Accountant will be responsible for the accounting operations of the company, including the production of periodic financial reports (IFRS and US GAAP), maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, tax filings, and a comprehensive set of controls designed to mitigate risk and enhance the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results.
- Create monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting package and variance analysis
- Prepare and post necessary journal entries to support above
- Ensure general ledger integrity
- Maintain accounting policies, procedures and controls
- Assisting with income tax returns
- Managing monthly sales tax returns and compliance
- Responsible for internal controls
- Point person on financial statement audit
- Assist with annual budget and forecasting process
- Other reasonably related duties as assigned and support the team as necessary
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with minimum 5 years of experience, 2 years as Senior Accountant.
- Experience in the beauty, cosmetics or fragrance industry is an advantage.
- Solid knowledge of accounting concepts, practices and procedures
- Self-motivated with pro-active attitude, who can work in a dynamic growing environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Good people skills and a team player.
- Experience working with international companies in a startup mode.
- Performs well under pressure.
- Effective working independently as well as part of a team.
- Priority ERP experience is an advantage
What we offer
- We professionally and personally invest in our employees.
- Competitive Base Salary and bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Summer Fridays.
- Employee discount and generous gratis policy.
- Hybrid model
- Small and intimate work environment