One of our clients, a provider of sophisticated web Intelligence solutions tailored to operational needs of law enforcement agencies, is looking for a Technical Project Manager to join their team.
The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of SaaS platform solutions to fulfill the client’s needs, coordinate onboarding and enablement and software customer driven customization. You will work closely with the global project team and customers to resolve support issues and manage new feature requests.
- Manage end-to-end project in accordance with the defined timelines, requirements, contents, and work plans in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Provide technical guidance and expertise to the team as well as clients; provide ideas and advice on potential operational efficiencies to accelerate milestone delivery tasks.
- Work alongside project management and support teams to ensure the timely delivery of products and services.
- Work with the Account Management team and clients to understand project needs, gather requirements, and define objectives, deliverables and delivery dates.
- Lead and schedule necessary project-related meetings such as kickoffs, brainstorming sessions, and deliverable reviews.
- Serve as a single point of reporting for the project’s overall health including cost, schedule, scope and risk management.
- Manage day-to-day service delivery and communicate effectively in difficult and time sensitive situations serving as the primary Point of Contact for a Contracting Officers Representative (COR).
- Review the projects schedule with senior management and relevant staff to be affected and revise schedule as required.
- Proactively identify risks, threats, or opportunities that could impact the success of the project, notifying the team and escalating issues when appropriate.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience managing projects at large dispersed environments with a focus on core infrastructure and/or security programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree and business management experience
- Demonstrable experience supporting government contracts and ensuring the highest contract performance assessments.
- Project Management Certification PMP (preferred, not required).
- Proven experience with AWS and/ or AZURE SaaS project delivery
- Competent in use of MS Suite of tools, project management tools, techniques, and methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Results-driven, self-starter and attention to details.
- Demonstrated success in working with cross functional teams.
- Startup DNA