We are assisting one of our exciting clients, a UNICORN in the AdTech space, in their search for an Executive Assistant to the President.
The SKY is the limit here!
The ideal candidate will play a crucial role within the company, supporting the President in executing key strategic initiatives and day-to-day responsibilities.
The EA will be responsible for managing the coordination and planning of day-to-day projects, meetings, correspondences, and personal affairs of the President. You will interact regularly with the executive, with the goal of gaining deep familiarity with and understanding of his various project, commitments, and relationships. Given the dynamic nature of a hyper-growth global company and the significant responsibilities owned by the President, you will be working on a vast variety of high-impact, high-urgency projects, performing all administrative duties and interacting with stakeholders from both inside and outside the company (executives, management, board members, etc.) on behalf of the President.
What you’ll do:
- Communicate daily with the President to optimize planning and execution of his various commitments and responsibilities
- Manage all administrative and planning duties for the President, including owning calendar setting and scheduling of all meetings and events
- Serve as a key representative of the executive both inside and outside of the company
- Handle confidential information, write correspondence, and support the President and teams across global time zones.
- Maintain close collaboration with other executive assistants to partner on company-wide projects and communication initiatives
- Coordinate travel and related logistics on behalf of the executive
What you’ll bring:
- The equivalent of 5+ years’ experience as an executive assistant, preferably at a dynamic, fast-paced growth company
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, highly organized, strong time management skills, with excellent follow-up.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work with stakeholders from all levels of the company across multiple locations
- Fully proficient and comfortable in Gmail, Google Calendar scheduling, and more.
- Previous experience in a high-tech engineering organization is highly desired.
- Startup DNA, self-driven and multitasking personality
What You’ll Get:
Complimentary salary (based on experience) on top of equity and benefits including:
- Work-from-home flexibility
- 100% subsidized Premium health benefits, including comprehensive vision, medical, and dental through Aetna.
- 401k + matching up to 4%.
- Uncapped PTO policy!
- Phone reimbursement
- Telehealth plan with 24/7 access to a dedicated team of physical and mental healthcare providers.
- Company-sponsored Life and Accidental insurance.
- Team events, holiday parties, and outings
- Career growth & ownership
- You will have a say and own your growth.
- Be a significant part of world class innovative company.
- You will partner with top notch and high-caliber techies, wordsmiths, entrepreneurs, and creative thinkers.
- Compelling compensation and working environment.