Our esteemed client, a fast-growing manufacturing company, is looking for a Sales Manager to join their US team. The ideal candidate is a technically oriented professional with experience selling labeling and packaging solutions to small and medium-sized companies.
We are seeking a Sales Manager with management skills who will have the potential to grow into the Director of Sales role and oversee the sales team in the near future.
Reporting to the CEO of the US subsidiary, the Sales Manager will have full sales cycle responsibility for driving revenue growth and creating long-term client relationships.
Overview: The Sales Manager will be responsible for the initial contact and pre-qualification of prospects, utilizing sourcing, prospecting, and networking skills. They will identify potential sales targets and apply closing abilities to grow new sales within the assigned territory and markets.
- Generate new customer-qualified sales leads by identifying and developing new business opportunities through prospecting, cold calling, etc.
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day sales and marketing activities of new and existing customers.
- Maintain regular contact with customers to identify any concerns, investigate, resolve problems, and respond to customer inquiries.
- Exceed quarterly targets, including lead qualification, lead referral and follow-up, forecasts, and sales goals.
- Develop client relationships, manage the proposal effort, develop and deliver client presentations, and assist in client and consultant issue resolution.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of experience in selling labeling and packaging solutions (an advantage) or:
- 3-5 years of experience in cosmetics, pharma, detergent, or food & beverage industries.
- Proven successful track record in business development and sales in the space.
- Understanding of manufacturing plant capabilities.
- Experience working with an international company/start-up (an advantage).
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks on a daily basis.
- Highly motivated, ambitious, and have a passion for problem-solving.
- Excellent follow-up and responsiveness.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills, with superb communication ability.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
- Ability to work remotely in a multicultural environment.